10x8 Ultimate Harvington Summerhouse
Create the perfect space for relaxation and entertaining with our premium Harvington 10x8 Summer House
- Professionally handcrafted from premium quality European softwood
- Pressure treated for a 15 year guarantee against rot with no need for re-treatment
- Includes manufacturer-approved, same-day installation
- Durable 12mm tongue and groove cladding, floor and roof - weathertight and attractive
- Generous eaves height for optimised interior space
- Building Upgrades
10' x 8' Harvington Slatted Roof+£509.99
10x8 Natural Garden Room Cladded Lining+£1,199.00
10x8 Harvington Double Glazing+£449.99
Solartech Premium Solar Lighting Kit 6 +£219.99
- Trustpilot Reviews
|Cladding||Tongue and Groove|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||2464|
|Depth including Overhang||2764|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||10' x 8'|
|Height at Highest Point||2413|
|Height at Lowest Point||2413|
|Locking System||Mortice Lock|
|Number of Windows||4 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Width at Base||3073|
|Width including Overhang||3302|
Create the perfect space for relaxation and entertaining with our premium Harvington 10x8 Summer House. This high quality outdoor building will make a stunning addition to your garden, perfect as a garden office or a sanctuary to enjoy your garden all year round.
As part of our Ultimate range, this summerhouse offers nothing less than a top quality finish. The handcrafted garden room features solid 32x57mm framing and is constructed from 12mm tongue and groove cladding making it extremely robust and reliable. The timber is pressure treated to provide an impressive 15 year guarantee against rot as well as eliminating the need for annual treatments - saving you time and money.
Another splendid saving on time and money, a manufacturer-approved, same-day installation is included with this premium summerhouse. You just need to make sure you have prepared a suitable soli, level base - concrete or slabs are recommended.
The clever, reversed apex roof design maximises the space inside this custom made summer house. For longer lasting protection against the elements, this shed features superior graded polyester-reinforced roof felt.
With four striking windows and beautiful ¾ glass panelled double doors, you will enjoy extended views of your garden. The windows are constructed from toughened glass and fill your new garden retreat with light. The two smaller windows open to provide ventilation. The doors are ledged and braced with galvanised hinges and can be held open by the built in latches. The doors can also be secured with a premium mortice lock to keep your belongings completely safe.
An impressive purchasable upgrade is our Harvington Natural Garden Room Cladded Lining. The cladded room lining involves covering the garden room interior walls with a layer of foil insulation and then topping it with a natural wooden cladding. This both enhances the appearance of your room’s interior as well as providing increased insulation. This will extend your use of the summerhouse during the year.
This summer house will make a stunning addition to your garden. Why not also look at our 12x8, 14x8, 12x10 and 14x10 models?
- Professionally handcrafted from premium quality selected European softwood
- Pressure Treated for a 15 year guarantee against rot - no need for re-treatment
- Includes manufacturer-approved, same-day installation
- With extra eaves height for a more practical and flexible interior space
- A traditional 3 lever mortice lock and handle mechanism is fitted for security
- Robust 32x57mm framing with 12mm thick tongue and groove roof and floor
- Superior graded polyester-reinforced roof felt
- All fixtures, fittings and finishings provided to include finials and assembly instructions
- Professionally finished with barge boards and diamond finials manufactured from smooth planed timber
- Cladded room lining available as a purchasable upgrade
- For that extra personal touch, we can add a window, change a door position or create a completely bespoke, one-off shed just for you. Please call us to discuss your requirements and the options available
We offer FREE Delivery to mainland England and Wales postcodes (Highlands & Islands Excluded). A delivery surcharge applies to mainland Scotland south of the Caledonian Canal (see surcharges below). Please use our postcode checker above or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
Please allow up to an additional 5 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas: BB, BD, DA, HD, HG, HX, LS, ME, TN, WF
Please allow up to an additional 15 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
£0 - CA, CT, DH, DL, EX, HU, LA, LL, NE, PL, SA, SR, SY, TQ, TS, YO. £119.99 - AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD, TR
Unfortunately we can not deliver to the following post codes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KW, PA20-80, PH32-44, PO30-41, ZE
The Delivery Process
Our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that falls within the lead time shown against the product.
All of our products are delivered sectional, direct to your home and are supplied with a set of instructions to help you get started.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions (ie height restrictions) for them to be able to do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Some buildings will not pass through standard doorways in houses. However, if the only access is through the house then buildings can be adapted to pass through the house at a small additional cost. Please call to seek advice.