Forest 6' x 4' Pressure Treated Lap Fence Panel (1.83m x 1.22m)
For a robust, low-level garden boundary, choose this premium 4ft fence panel.
- Pressure treated with a 15-year anti-rot guarantee
- 5 vertical battens and a 44mm frame for added strength and rigidity
- Straight-cut boards for a clean, contemporary appearance
- Choose from 3ft, 4ft, 5ft or 6ft fence panels
- UK-made from FSC®-certified timber
- Add the finishing touches to your fencing with our full range of fencing accessories. Click here to view them.
- 3. Optional Extras
- Fence Posts
6' x 3" x 3" Forest Fence Post (1800mm x 75mm x 75mm) -£42.99
Rough sawn timber fence posts available in a variety of sizes and lengths. Always allow an extra 600mm if sinking the post in the ground.
Protect your fence post from the elements and finish off with post caps and finials.
Recommended depth for sinking: 600mm
Why not use our easy fit fence spikes or bases to save time.
7.5 x 7.5 x 150cm (3” x 3” x 5ft)
7.5 x 7.5 x 180cm (3” x 3” x 6ft)
7.5 x 7.5 x 210cm (3” x 3” x 7ft)
7.5 x 7.5 x 240cm (3” x 3” x 8ft)
7.5 x 7.5 x 270cm (3” x 3” x 9ft)
7.5 x 7.5 x 300cm (3” x 3” x 10ft)
10 x 10 x 180cm (4” x 4” x 6ft)
10 x 10 x 210cm (4” x 4” x 7ft)
10 x 10 x 240cm (4” x 4” x 8ft)
10 x 10 x 270cm (4” x 4” x 9ft)
10 x 10 x 300cm (4” x 4” x 10ft)
- This heavy-duty fence post is manufactured from pressure-treated timber which carries a long-term guarantee against rot. Available in 11 different sizes (See description.)
- Rough-sawn finish providing a familiar rustic appearance.
- Ideally suited for fencing 4ft in height, as it is recommended that 60cm of the post is knocked into the ground.
- A great way to accessorise the fence post would be a post cap and finial finish – an attractive look, which also protects the post from the elements.
- Gravel Boards
Forest 6' x 6" Wooden Gravel Boardi +£14.99x
Forest 6' x 6" Pressure Treated Wooden Gravel Board (1.83m x 0.15m) -£14.99
Protect your fencing with this timber gravel board which will help prevent damp rising from the soil and into the panel and could increase the life span of your fence panels.
A 150mm high timber gravel board should be placed beneath each fence panel at ground level, so to avoid the panel itself being in contact with soil or garden waste (leaves etc). By preventing direct ground contact your fence panels will last longer, as they will remain free of excess ground moisture which can accelerate rot.
Manufactured from FSC–Certified timber sourced from managed resources, these gravel boards have the benefit of being vacuum pressure treated for a longer lifespan.
Compatible with 1800mm and 1830mm width fence panels (however will need to be cut down slightly for 1800mm panels).
NOTE: No fixings are supplied with this product.
- Timber Gravel Boards provide your fence with additional height increasing your privacy.
- Ideal if you wish to protect your panels from damp and garden pests.
- Using Timber Gravel Boards means that you can save money by only having to replace the boards and not the panels
- The timber has been Pressure Treated to provide protection against rot and fungal decay for up to 15 years.
- Compatible with 1800mm and 1830mm width fence panels (however will need to be cut down slightly for 1800mm panels).
Forest 6' x 6" Lightweight Concrete Gravel Board (1.83m x 0.15m) -£32.99
There is no better way to protect the base of your fence panels than with our Lightweight Concrete Gravel Boards 1.83m. When exposed to ground contact, wooden fence panels can be quickly affected by ground moisture which, over time, causes them to rot and decay. Concrete gravel boards are the most effective barrier to ground moisture and will provide superb protection to your fence panels.
At just 18kg, these gravel boards are surprisingly lightweight when compared to equivalent products which makes for a quick and easy installation. Featuring a unique removable "nib" design, the boards are compatible with both 1800mm and 1830mm panels.
Please note – We recommend the use of a recognised mechanical cutting tool if removing the "nibs".
- Give your fence panels the best protection against ground moisture with our Lightweight Concrete Gravel Boards.
- Clever "nib" design allows for use with 1800mm and 1830mm wide fence panels (recognised mechanical cutting tool required to remove "nibs").
- Comparatively lightweight when put up against equivalent products, you can expect easier movement and installation.
- Concrete gravel boards are not susceptible to rust, rot and decay. Water is deflected rather than absorbed.
- With superior durability our gravel boards will last longer than average timber boards.
- Why buy our Forest Pressure Treated Overlap Fence Panels?
- Trustpilot Reviews
- From The Supplier: Forest Garden
|Board Thickness at Widest Point||5|
|Size||6' x 4'|
|Metric Size||1.83 x 1.22m|
Supplied with an impressive 15-year anti-rot guarantee, the Forest 6 x 4 Pressure Treated Overlap Fence Panel (1.83m x 1.22m) offers you an attractive, hard-wearing replacement for your old low-level garden boundary.
This 4ft fence panel is pressure treated and supplied with an impressive 15-year anti-rot guarantee, so no further treatment is required, saving you money and leaving you more time to enjoy your garden.
This garden fence is expertly made in the UK, using FSC®-certified wood sourced from sustainable forests.
Each side of the fence panel features 5 vertical battens, while a 44mm frame ensures even greater strength and rigidity.
Forget the 'waney-edged' boards on typical overlap fence panels - this garden fencing is designed with straight-cut boards for a clean, contemporary style. The beautiful natural timber finish ensures it will perfectly complement any outdoor setting.
Choice of Sizes
You can purchase these premium wooden fence panels in 4 sizes: 3ft, 4ft, 5ft and 6ft tall - the choice is yours. You can use them all with or without gravel boards.
Free delivery is available to most UK postcodes on orders above £200.
- Impressive 15-year anti-rot guarantee
- Pressure treated to guard against rot
- Expertly made in the UK
- FSC®-certified timber
- 5 vertical battens on each side of the panel
- 44mm frame for even greater strength and rigidity
- Straight-cut boards ensure a clean, contemporary appearance
- Suitable for use with or without gravel boards
- Choose from 3ft, 4ft, 5ft or 6ft fence panels
- Free delivery to most UK postcodes on orders above £200
From the Supplier: Forest Garden
"We're proud to be the largest and most trusted manufacturer and distributor of garden timber products in the UK" - Forest Garden
Making British Gardens Great
At Forest, we know a fair bit about fences. And sheds for that matter. In fact, we've been one of the UK's most trusted manufacturer and distributor of quality wooden garden products for over 50 years.
With two sawmills in the UK processing locally-sourced timber, and a Head Office in Hartlebury, Worcestershire, you’ll find our range of garden buildings, fencing, decking and decorative structures for sale across many sites online and in over 3,000 retail stores. From the forest to the doorstep, we are involved every step of the way to ensure we bring you the best product and service.
We're proud to say that the majority of the timber we use is cut in our very own sawmill from trees grown in the UK.
Not only that, but our range is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council and the majority of our products carry the FSC logo - so you know that our timber is ethically sourced from well-managed, sustainable forests that are replanted for future generations.
(Certification number TT-COC-001790, Issue date 5 March 2015)
Well made in Britain
The majority of the timber we use is grown and felled from managed UK forests across Scotland and Wales. After felling, the timber is cut and processed in one of our nearby sawmills and taken to our manufacturing operation in the heart of Britain. It is here our skilled workforce proudly produce the widest range of garden buildings, fencing and structures available in the UK.
All of the products that we sell are dispatched from this site. The final part of their journey is managed by our dedicated delivery department who are responsible for distribution direct to customers' homes by our fleet of vehicles.
Helping Everyone Thrive
We like to do our bit for charity and are proud to support Thrive. Thrive uses gardening as therapy to bring about positive changes in the lives of people living with disabilities or ill health, or those who are isolated, disadvantaged or vulnerable.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. For all fencing and decking orders, we offer FREE delivery for all orders over £200 (£24.99 for orders under £200).
To check you qualify for Pick a Day delivery please use our postcode checker above or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
Pick a Day delivery is not available for BD23-24, CA, CO, DH, DL, DN18-41, DT, EX, HG, HU, IP, LA, LS21-22, NE, NR, PL, SR, TA, TD, TQ, TR, TS, YO and Scottish postcodes, instead delivery will be 2 - 3 Weeks from the date of the order. A delivery surcharge of £49.99 is applicable to the following Scottish postcodes: AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, IV, KW, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH and TD.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Scottish Islands.
The Delivery Process
If you haven't already selected your delivery day in checkout, our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date. If you provide us with a mobile number, we can confirm the day before delivery if your delivery will be morning or afternoon.
Our drivers can leave your delivery in a safe place, please indicate this when selecting your delivery. It is important that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Unfortunately, we will not be able to go through your property.
Other than our fence panels (which are delivered fully constructed), all of our products are delivered flat packed, direct to your home and are supplied with a set of instructions to support assembly.
- Purchase Rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Representative 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed Credit Limit £1200