- Detailed Specification
With plenty of growth depth and area this garden planter is perfect for growing plants, vegetables and herbs.
Constructed from half logs giving it an attractive appearance and when planted up it will create a stunning focal point for your garden.
Holds approximately 100 litres of compost.
Manufactured from pressure treated timber, guaranteeing your planter against rot and fungal decay for 15 years.
- An elegant garden planter with plenty of growing space for growing plants, vegetables and herbs.
- Manufactured from pressure treated timber giving it a 15 year guarantee against rot.
- Constructed from round half logs giving it an attractive appearance, making it perfect for placing on your patio.
- Planter holds approximately 100 litres of compost.
|Short name||Forest Raised Log Planter|
|Sub title||Wooden Planters|
|Guarantee||15 (anti-rot) years|
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered flat packed, direct to your home and are supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode or see below for our delivery surcharge areas:
- £4.99 - DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, LL, ML, PL, SA, SY, TD, TQ, TR
- £24.99 - AB, DD, IV, KW, PA, PH
Our select a day service is available to the majority of areas, however exclusions apply.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on the specified day. Our drivers can leave your delivery in a safe place, please indicate this when selecting your delivery.
On a few of our items we've had to add a small delivery charge - this delivery charge will be applied, if applicable once you have added the products to your basket.