Offering you a robust, eye-catching, maintenance-free frame for your garden, the Forest 6 x 6 Brown Pressure Treated Vertical Closeboard Fence Panel (1.83m x 1.85m) is made in Great Britain by the nation's leading fencing supplier.
Expertly manufactured from premium timber, this garden fencing is pressure treated and supplied with a superb 15-year anti-rot guarantee. No further treatment is required, saving you money and leaving you more time to enjoy your garden. The wood used to build this fencing is FSC®-certified, which is the world's most trusted mark for sustainable forestry.
This closeboard fence panel consists of square-cut, overlapping 8mm boards, which are vertically arranged and enclosed within a sturdy perimeter frame. Supported by 2 thick 45mm central battens too, this British-built fencing simply oozes strength and solidity.
Rounded off with a profiled panel cap and rustic, rough-sawn finish, these premium fence panels aren't just ethically sourced and made to last, they're exceptionally attractive too.
Suitable for use with or without gravel boards.
You can purchase this closeboard fencing in a brown or natural-wood finish, as well as in a range of sizes.
Garden fencing delivery is free to most UK postcodes on orders above £100.
- Superb 15-year anti-rot guarantee
- Pressure treated to prevent rot
- Made in Great Britain from FSC®-certified wood
- Thick, square-cut, overlapping 8mm boards
- Enclosed within a robust perimeter frame
- Supported by 2 x 45mm central battens
- Includes profiled panel cap too
- No retreatment required
- Choose from brown and natural-wood finishes, in a range of sizes
- Free delivery to most UK postcodes on orders above £100