Offering you a robust and attractive frame for your garden, the Forest 6 x 5 Vertical Closeboard Fence Panel (1.83m x 1.52m) is made in Great Britain by the nation's leading fencing supplier.
Expertly manufactured from premium timber, this garden fencing is dip treated to prevent rot and supplied with an impressive 10-year anti-rot guarantee. The wood is FSC®-certified too, which is the world's most trusted mark for sustainable forestry.
This closeboard fence panel consists of square-cut, overlapping 8mm boards, which are vertically arranged and enclosed within a sturdy perimeter frame. Supported by 2 x 45mm central battens too, this British-built fencing simply oozes strength and solidity.
Rounded off with a profiled panel cap and rustic, rough-sawn, golden-brown finish, these premium fence panels aren't just ethically sourced and made to last, they're exceptionally attractive too.
This garden fencing comes with a full set of fixings and clear instructions to help you achieve a straightforward assembly. You should retreat the wood with a high-quality preservative, on an annual basis, to maintain its protection from rot and validate the 10-year guarantee. For a more individual style, why not apply paint instead?
You can purchase this closeboard fencing in a range of sizes. Pressure-treated panels, supplied with a 15-year anti-rot guarantee and requiring no further treatment, are available too.
Garden fencing delivery is free to most UK postcodes on orders above £100.
- Impressive 10-year anti-rot guarantee
- Dip treated to prevent rot
- Made in Great Britain from FSC®-certified wood
- Thick, square-cut, overlapping 8mm boards
- Enclosed within a robust perimeter frame
- Supported by 2 x 45mm central battens
- Includes profiled panel cap too
- Annual retreatment required
- Choose from dip-treated and pressure-treated panels, in a range of sizes
- Free delivery to most UK postcodes on orders above £100