Timber greenhouses are the perfect investment for your garden, creating a real stand out feature whilst creating the ideal growing space for the keen gardener. Timber is recognised as the best material to build a greenhouse with, as wood has a natural warmth unlike aluminium alternatives.
Aesthetically this 8x6 wooden greenhouse will enhance any garden or outdoor space whilst ensuring that functionality remains key. Vale greenhouses have many features, but at their heart they have been inspired by the designs used by growers in the Vale of Evesham, to defy the UK climate and optimise the growth of seeds, plants and vegetables all year round.
No compromise has been made in order to bring you the most durable and robust 8x6 wooden greenhouse possible. All timber used is slow grown, planed, pressure treated and kiln dried to give a 15 year anti-rot guarantee. Thanks to the pressure treatment there is also no need for annual retreatment, saving you time and money. The use of 12mm Tongue and Groove cladding combined with extremely robust 70x45mm framing has created a durable structure built to last, ensuring your 8x6 wooden greenhouse will stand up to the elements.
High quality ironmongery supports the timber structure and the opening door. Allowing easy access to your greenhouse, the door has been designed to allow manoeuvring of your gardening equipment. 2 full width spans of staging at two heights are supplied as standard with this stunning 8x6 wooden greenhouse, allowing you to place your seed trays and plants at different heights ensuring each receives the optimum amount of light.
4mm toughened glass allows natural light to flood your growing space, giving your plants and vegetables the best environment to flourish and bloom. The toughening process on the glass gives extra safety and durability to your greenhouse. An opening roof window with auto vent also comes fitted as standard so that you can relax in the knowledge that the air flow and temperature is being automatically regulated to the required levels.
The Vale 8x6 Greenhouse is the perfect greenhouse, with style and functionality in equal measures and plant growth as the focus of the design. With free delivery and installation included there isn’t anything else you need to do other than order yours today and then sit back and relax and get ready to grow!
- UK manufactured traditional timber greenhouse inspired by designs used by growers in the Vale of Evesham. Timber built greenhouses have a natural warmth through their use of wood, unlike their aluminium counterparts.
- Glazing is 4mm toughened glass to allow the maximum level of light into the greenhouse to promote plant growth, whilst the toughening process reduces the risk of sharp edges or shattering windows.
- 2 widths of internal staging at two levels are supplied as standard with this greenhouse to allow complete growing flexibility for seed trays and plant pots.
- The opening roof window comes with an auto vent as standard, allowing you to automatically regulate the temperature and air flow within your greenhouse.
- All timber used on the 8x6 Vale greenhouse has been pressure treated, eliminating the need for annual retreatment, and comes with a 15 year anti-rot guarantee.