6' x 5' Palram Canopia Tan Skylight Plastic Shed (1.85m x 1.54m)
With a high-specification build and clever skylight, this modern 6x5 plastic shed offers you robust and stylish outdoor storage for your essential garden tools.
- Superb 10 year warranty
- Polycarbonate panels supported by an aluminium frame
- Anti-slip, weatherproof floor and shingled polycarbonate skylight roof
- Double doors with padbolt (padlock not included)
- Weatherproof, UV-protected and maintenance-free
- Trustpilot Reviews
|Construction Type||High Impact Polycarbonate Panels with Aluminium Frame|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor||Anti Slip Polycarbonate|
|Size||6' x 5'|
|Depth at Base||1517|
|Depth including Overhang||1536|
|Width at Base||1750|
|Width including Overhang||1854|
|Locking System||Padlockable (Lock not included)|
|Roof Material||Unique Skylight Polycarbonate Roof Panels|
Offering you robust and stylish garden storage for your tools and equipment, the 6 x 5 Palram Canopia Tan Skylight Plastic Shed comes with some high-specification features and a superb 10 year limited warranty.
Expertly built using near-unbreakable, high-impact 1mm polycarbonate panels, and utilising leading-edge Fine Shield Technology™, this plastic shed is completely UV-protected, blocks 100% of harmful UV-rays, and will never discolour, rot or warp. The aluminium frame is impervious to rust and adds to the shed's solidity, while the anti-slip floor ensures your tools and equipment are completely protected from ground moisture.
A unique 0.9mm shingled polycarbonate skylight roof allows a soft natural light into the shed (10% light transmission), so you'll find working inside pleasant and easy. For enhanced security, the panels are externally opaque, while the apex design increases headroom, allows you to store taller tools, and ensures effective rainwater runoff.
You can gain storage-friendly access to the interior via wide double doors with a low threshold, which is perfect for wheelbarrows. The doors are fitted with a pad bolt too, so rest assured that your valuable items will remain safe (padlock not included). Air vents to the front and rear of the shed provide welcome ventilation and optimum garden storage conditions.
Wind resistant to 90km/hr (56ml/hr) and snow-load tested to 75kg/m² (15.4lbs/ft²), this garden shed offers exceptional weatherproof protection for your stored items. Simply use the enclosed anchor kit to secure the shed to a firm, level base.
Expertly made from recyclable components and available in a range of colours and sizes, this premium plastic shed comes with full instructions to help you achieve a straightforward assembly. What's more, it is completely maintenance-free, saving you money and leaving you more time to do the things you enjoy.
Why not free up valuable space and purchase an all-inclusive storage shelf kit as an optional extra? Made from high-grade 16mm polycarbonate, with 2 galvanized steel brackets, this shed shelving is specifically designed for Palram Canopia Skylight sheds and can hold up to 30kg. You can purchase low-heat LED lights too, which you'll find easy to connect, attractive and exceptionally economical.
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- Superb 10 year warranty
- Polycarbonate panels are near-unbreakable and high impact
- Utilises Fine Shield Technology™
- Aluminium frame is impervious to rust
- Anti-slip, weatherproof floor
- Unique shingled polycarbonate skylight roof provides natural light but is externally opaque
- Wide double doors with pad bolt (padlock not included)
- Front and rear vents to optimise garden storage conditions
- Includes anchor kit
- Wind resistant to 90km/hr (56ml/hr) and snow-load tested to 75kg/m² (15.4lbs/ft²) with anchor kit fixed
- Made from recyclable components
- Completely weatherproof, 100% UV-protected and maintenance-free
- This shed is available for you to purchase in a range of colours and sizes
- Free delivery to most UK addresses
All of our products are delivered flat packed, direct to your home and are supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below). Please use our postcode checker above or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
£99.99 - Isle of Wight
£129.99 - AB31-38, AB41-56, FK19-21, HS, IV1-56, KW, ZE
£169.99 - GY, IM, JE, TR21-25
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following postcodes: BT
- Purchase Rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Representative 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed Credit Limit £1200