- Detailed Specification
- Reviews 1
Our large planters offer the perfect solution to soften hard landscaped areas such as patios or terraces, bringing greenery and colour to any area.
The deep trough of the Victorian Planter allows for plants with larger root systems to flourish and could be used as a raised vegetable bed, whilst the trellis to the back of the planter offers sturdy support to climbing plants, and addition focal draw with it's smooth planed, decorative finish, giving structure for a stunning floral display.
Size of our large planters – 180(w) x 50(d) x 150(h)cm
- Large planters that allow plants with larger root systems to flourish.
- Internal trough depth: 43cm
- Sturdy, smooth-planed trellis at the back of this planter gives support to climbing plants and decorative finish draws the eye.
- Constructed from pressure treated timber giving it a 15 year anti rot guarantee.
|Assembly Time (estimated)||1-3 hours|
|Construction Type||Railed/Part Trellis|
|Size||6' x 2'|
|Persons to Assemble||1 person|
|Recommended Construction Surface||Soil|
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered flat packed, direct to your home and are supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode or see below for our delivery surcharge areas:
- £4.99 - DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, LL, ML, PL, SA, SY, TD, TQ, TR
- £24.99 - AB, DD, IV, KW, PA, PH
Our select a day service is available to the majority of areas, however exclusions apply.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on the specified day. Our drivers can leave your delivery in a safe place, please indicate this when selecting your delivery.
On a few of our items we've had to add a small delivery charge - this delivery charge will be applied, if applicable once you have added the products to your basket.