- Detailed Specification
This attractive Turned Spindle Railing Kit 1.8m contains 13 square spindles and includes the top and base rail to complete a 1.8m deck railing section and give it a stunning traditional look.
The premium hand and base rail to include fillet, and the 13 turned edwardian spindles are made from slow grown Pine which has been carefully kiln dried to help reduce the risk of splitting or twisting and wastage. Being slow grown also increases how tough the timber is and is more sustainable.
All timber has been pressure treated to deliver long lasting decking which requires no annual treatment to save you time and money. We also supply a 10 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay making our Turned Spindle Railing Kit 1.8m great value for money.
*** Please note posts and fixings are not included but there are a range to select from as accessories ***
- An attractive Turned Spindle Railing Kit 1.8m – containing 13 square spindles, the top and base rail to complete a 1.8m deck railing section with a Traditional look
- The Pine has also been skilfully kiln dried to reduce splitting, twisting and wastage
- Crafted from slow grown Pine for sustainability and increased timber strength
- 10 Year Anti-rot guarantee
- Pressure treated timber for long life, eliminating the need for annual treatment to save you time and money!
|Short name||5'8" x 3'4" Turned Edwardian Spindle Railing Kit 1.8m|
|Construction Type||Planed Timber|
|Size||5'8" x 3'4"|
|Guarantee||10 (anti-rot) years|
|Height at Highest Point||1031|
|Height at Lowest Point||1031|
|Width at Base||1795|
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered flat packed, direct to your home and are supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode or see below for our delivery surcharge areas:
- £4.99 - DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, LL, ML, PL, SA, SY, TD, TQ, TR
- £24.99 - AB, DD, IV, KW, PA, PH
Our select a day service is available to the majority of areas, however exclusions apply.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on the specified day. Our drivers can leave your delivery in a safe place, please indicate this when selecting your delivery.
On a few of our items we've had to add a small delivery charge - this delivery charge will be applied, if applicable once you have added the products to your basket.