- Detailed Specification
Here we have Rion’s fantastic 6x8 sun room, a plastic greenhouse that acts as a house extension in any garden. The 6x8 sun room has been obviously carefully thought about when designed which can be seen from the design as well as impressive visuals. The sun room uses a strong durable resin frame which is finished in a white powder coating.
The frame is tough enough to withstand all weathers and a great deal of pressure. Fitted between the frames you will find a mixture of 3mm and 4mm twin wall polycarbonate which is virtually unbreakable and can hold heavy levels of snow in the winter. Using polycarbonate has huge benefits and suits the 6x8 sun room perfectly. The polycarbonate lets in 90% of light as well as giving visual allowance meaning you can take in the beauty of your garden.
The polycarbonate keeps the warm air in meaning it can be used all year round and then when fresh air is needed, a single roof vent window opens wide. To access inside the 6x8 sun room you have a single hinged door which can be fitted on either side of the sun room, suiting any garden choice. Assembly wise, this 6x8 sun room can be built very fast thanks to the simple click design and will be offering outside living space for a very long time.
- Rion’s clever designed 6x8 sun room produces an outside space that has multiple possibilities when it comes to uses.
- Constructed from a White resin frame creating a tough skeleton, finished with 4mm twin wall polycarbonate.
- Impressive design which requires no maintenance thanks to the rust/UV stable materials.
- Polycarbonate lets in a huge amount of light as well as visuals meaning you can relax all seasons.
- Assembly is very easy thanks to simple click build, door can be fitted on either side for garden suitability.
|Construction Type||Slide And Lock|
|Depth at Base||2600|
|Depth including Overhang||2620|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Size||6' x 8'|
|Glazing Material||High Impact Acrylic|
|Width at Base||1960|
|Width including Overhang||2005|
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered flat packed, direct to your home and are supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode
Our select a day service is available on most Palram sheds to the majority of areas, however exclusions apply.
Unfortunately we can not deliver to the following post codes: