- Detailed Specification
The unique pentagon design of the Renwick Log Cabin makes it perfect for fitting into the corner of your garden and has the added bonus of a separate storage area.
The practical side storage unit provides a secure area to store all of your garden tools without them intruding on the main living space. The solid lockable door ensures that your tools are kept safe and hidden from view.
Made from high quality Nordic spruce, the 34mm tongue and groove wall logs give this cabin a strong and robust construction. The logs have been smooth planed to give it an elegant finish. The 34mm walls, 19mm floor and double glazed windows ensure that it is well insulated all year round.
The shingle roof tiles included with this wooden log cabin package gives the roof a thick layer of protection against the weather.
Two opening windows and glazed double doors ensure that plenty of light enters, making the interior light and airy.
All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility and with an optional professional assembly service available.
- This unique pentagonal log cabin shed can slot into any reasonably sized garden corner, and combines both recreational and practical space in one building.
- Two Georgian style glazed windows and double doors allow in plenty of light and air in summer, and insulate in winter.
- Constructed with 34mm thick tongue and groove wall cladding and 19mm floor and roof cladding, for building strength, rigidity and insulation.
- This log cabin comes with shingle roof felt for increased insulation and sound proofing. It also gives a high quality house facade.
- Storage Area Dimensions - 1177 x 2530mm
|Assembly Time (estimated)||1 day|
|Cladding||Tongue and Groove|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth including Overhang||3300|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Size||9' x 13'|
|Height at Highest Point||2540|
|Height at Lowest Point||2140|
|Number of Windows||2 windows|
|Storage Area Depth||1177|
|Storage Area Width||2530|
Write Your Own Review
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; our delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.