- Detailed Specification
Bicycles, lawn mowers and tool kits are all valuable items which are often targeted by thieves.
This spacious metal workshop is perfect for storing valuable items due to its sturdy and secure build.
The large Barbican is ideal for placing outside in a garden or within a garage as a secure storage unit.
Storing and removing your items is a breeze as this garden store has wide offset double doors.
It comes in a dark green coated finish and has a 10 year anti perforation guarantee against rust.
The Barbican is made from 1.2mm galvanized steel, reinforced with 1.6mm thick box sections on the doors and door surround.
- The Large Barbican Store is an exceptionally secure and versatile storage unit, particularly suitable for high risk areas with restricted floor space.
- Metal floor and large double door access.
- Double tool rail included.
- Included with the Large Barbican Store is a robust Korral double tool rail.
- Integral rain guard keeps the elements out.
- Integral metal base included complete with free fixings for securing to your concrete base.
- Fitted with a strong five point locking system with Loss Prevention Certification Board approval (to level 1).
- Please note that this item must be installed onto a flat and solid base. We recommend using concrete, 2'' paving slabs or tarmac as a base.
|Short name||6x3 Large Barbican Metal Store|
|Base Size Required (minimum)||2020 x 960|
|Construction Type||Galvanized Steel|
|Door Opening Height||1700|
|Door Opening Width||980|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Size||6' x 3'|
|Height at Back||1798|
|Height at Front||1904|
|Recommended Construction Surface||Concrete or Paved Area (level)|
|Treatment||Textured Weather Proof Finish|
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered flat packed, direct to your home and are supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that within the lead time shown against the product.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions for them to be able do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Unfortunately we will not be able to go through your property.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations:
Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands.