Summer House Installation
A 15 working day lead time will apply to customers requiring installation of their summer
house. We will always do our best to achieve these times but exceptional or unavoidable circumstances may extend these lead times.
Installation is not available on all summerhouses, please refer to product for installation details and cost.
Let's face it, we are not all experts in DIY, and with today's busy lifestyles we don't always have the time to work out what goes where and how everything fits together – even when simple step-by-step instructions are provided!
That's why, here at Buy Sheds Direct, we are pleased to be able to offer you a professional installation service for your garden shed, garden building or structure, leaving you with more time to spare for other activities. Let's face it we make them so who better to assemble and install them?
Once you've made your purchase and selected our installation service our installers will arrive with your shed, un-pack it and assemble it in your chosen location. All we need you to do is make sure that a level and firm base is ready for the building to be assembled.
Once the garden building is up and you are happy with the job, we will take away all the packaging and dispose of it, so you don't have to worry about clearing up after we've gone.
Finally, our installation service has some geographical limitations, so please make sure that you check that we can offer the service in your area with our simple post code checker, or please feel free to contact us directly.
Planning permission is not normally required for domestic outbuildings which are used for a domestic purpose incidental to the enjoyment of the house. However, you may require planning permission if any of the following apply:
- If your building is to be erected within 5 metres of your house.
- If the total area of the ground covered by any building is greater than 50% of the total garden area.
- If there is a condition on the original planning consent of your property which states that garden buildings cannot be erected without the consent of the local planning authority.
- If your property is a listed building or within a conservation area or area of outstanding natural beauty.
- If you intend to run a business from the garden building, or store goods in connection with a business.
- If the garden building is within 20 metres from a public highway.