Monthly Archives: December 2015
A children’s playhouse is an excellent addition to a garden – it’s a great way of encouraging them to come outside and be active instead of sitting in front of a screen. They can be used all year round as well, so can be ideal as a special Christmas gift.
What sort of playhouse is best?
There are four main types of playhouses available, with a variety of features that will appeal to children in different ways.
- Wooden playhouses are the traditional and most popular type of playhouse.
- Plastic playhouses are easier to build and maintain, and they are often cheaper than wood, but may not last as long.
- Tower playhouses are supported on stilts, giving the children a view over the whole garden
- Slide playhouses are also raised off the ground and come with a short slide – perfect for toddlers and young children.
Key factors to consider when buying a playhouse
1. Material – wood or plastic?