- Detailed Specification
This spacious metal garden store is perfect for storing valuable items (which you are unable to accommodate in your house) due to its sturdy and secure build.
It is ideal for placing outside in a garden or within a garage as a secure storage unit.
Storing and removing your items is easy as this garden store has tall wide double doors.
It has a dark green coated finish and a 10 year anti perforation guarantee against rust.
The Barbican is made from 1.2mm galvanized steel, reinforced with 1.6mm thick box sections on the doors and door surround.
- Large Double Door Access - Will easily store large items
- This Barbican Store is a high security metal shed providing the most secure outdoor storage for all garden or play equipment.
- Built from our thick, heavy galvanized (weather proof) steel panels
- Exceptionally secure and versatile - Fitted with a 5 point locking system and Loss Prevention Certification Board approved (to level 1
- Reinforces joints and hinges.
- At 111kg in weight (that’s 17.5 stone), the Barbican is a substantial metal storage unit suitable for both domestic and industrial use.
- Tool rail included with the unit.
- Please note that this item must be installed onto a flat and solid base. We recommend using concrete, 2'' paving slabs or tarmac as a base.
|Short name||4x3 Barbican Metal Store|
|Assembly Time (estimated)||4-6 hours|
|Annual Treatment||Not Required|
|Base Size Required (minimum)||1280 x 960|
|Construction Type||Galvanized Steel|
|Delivery Point||Kerb-side or Driveway|
|Depth including Overhang||810|
|Door Opening Height||1700|
|Door Opening Width||980|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Size||4' x 3'|
|Height at Back||1798|
|Height at Front||1904|
|Locking System||Key Operated Lock|
|Persons to Assemble||2 people|
|Recommended Construction Surface||Concrete or Paved Area (level)|
|Treatment||Textured Weather Proof Finish|
|Width including Overhang||1120|
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered flat packed, direct to your home and are supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that within the lead time shown against the product.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions for them to be able do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Unfortunately we will not be able to go through your property.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations:
Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands.