6' x 8' Shed Republic Ultimate Barnstyle Shed - Stable Door (1.88m x 2.49m)
With its enhanced features and superior build, this 6x8 Barnstyle Shed with Stable Door is the premium choice for your garden storage.
- Expertly handcrafted from high quality European softwood
- 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay
- Pressure treated with no need for annual retreatments
- 44x44 frame - over 50% thicker than standard shed frames
- 19mm tongue and groove floor - over 50% thicker than standard shed floors
- Includes manufacturer-approved, same-day installation
|Brand||Shed Republic Ultimate|
|Construction Type||Rebated Featheredge|
|Depth at Base||1880|
|Door Type||Stable Door|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||6' x 8'|
|Height at Highest Point||2311|
|Height at Lowest Point||2311|
|Number of Windows||1 window|
|Roof Covering||Felt Shingles|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Roof Style||Reverse Apex|
|Width at Base||2489|
With its enhanced features and superior build, this robust and attractive Ultimate Barnstyle 6x8 Shed with Stable Door is the premium choice for your garden storage.
For long-lasting durability, the timber used in the construction of this wooden shed has all been pressure treated. This is supported by an impressive 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. The overall construction is attractive, resilient, rebated featheredge cladding providing an attractive rustic appearance as well as a weather-resistant build. An added benefit of the pressure treatment is that no annual retreatments are required - saving you time and money.
The enhanced build of this garden shed provides reliable strength. To start, the 44x44 frame is over 50% thicker than frames of standard sheds. The 19mm tongue and groove floor offers excellent support and is also over 50% thicker than that of standard sheds. It is reinforced by pressure treated floor bearers capable of withstanding years of use and British weather. Also boasting a weather-resistant tongue and groove construction, the roof is 12mm thick and finished in superior graded polyester-reinforced roof felt tiles. A superior shed from top to bottom.
Offering a delightful rustic barn charm, the cottage-style window opens to provide ventilation. The door is fully ledged and braced, fitted with a lock and key system and finished with premium, heavy duty galvanised hinges which have been powder coated for a traditional and long-lasting finish. The stable door adds another decorative dimension and serves as an additional source of ventilation when open.
Another splendid saving on time and money, a manufacturer-approved, same-day installation is included with this premium garden shed. You just need to make sure you have prepared a suitable solid, level base - concrete or slabs are recommended. You can add Life Extending Floor Supports to your order. These are installed between your hard surface (such as slabs or concrete) and the floor joists of your outdoor building’s floor. The bearers provide increased protection from damp and, therefore, rot by allowing air to circulate as well as increasing the distance between the building and the ground. The result is enhanced stability and longevity for your shed.
To personalise your new shed, we have various options available. You can upgrade the felt tiles to attractive, long-lasting cedar tiles or to a cedar slatted roof. Just purchase one of these options in our accessories section. You can also customise the placement of the window and the door - just call our friendly UK-based customer service team if this is an option you would like to discuss.
Have a look at our 10x6, 10x8 and 12x8 models too - standard doors available.
- Professionally handcrafted from premium quality European softwood
- Pressure treated for a 15 year guarantee against rot - no need for re-treatment
- Includes manufacturer-approved, same-day installation
- Quality ledged and braced door, with integral rim lock for built-in security and hung with powder coated black hinges
- High quality, joinery made, opening windows with toughened glass as standard - outward opening for ventilation
- Extra eaves height for a more practical and flexible interior space
- Superior graded polyester-reinforced roof felt
- All fixtures, fittings and finishings provided to include finials and assembly instructions
- Professionally finished with barge boards and diamond finials manufactured from smooth planed timber
- For that extra personal touch, we can add a window, change a door position or create a completely bespoke shed just for you. Please call us to discuss your requirements and the options available
We offer FREE Delivery to mainland England and Wales postcodes (Highlands & Islands Excluded). A delivery surcharge applies to mainland Scotland south of the Caledonian Canal (see surcharges below). Please use our postcode checker above or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
Please allow up to an additional 5-10 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas: BB, BD, CM, CO, DA, EN, HD, HG, HU, HX, IG, LS, ME, RM, SS, TN, WF
Please allow up to an additional 10-14 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
£0 - CA, CT, DH, DL, EX, LA, LL, LN, NE, PL, PO, SA, SR, SY, TQ, TS, YO. £124.99 - AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD
Unfortunately we can not deliver to the following post codes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KW, TR, ZE
The Delivery Process
Our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that falls within the lead time shown against the product.
All of our products are delivered sectional, direct to your home and are supplied with a set of instructions to help you get started.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions (ie height restrictions) for them to be able to do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Some buildings will not pass through standard doorways in houses. However, if the only access is through the house then buildings can be adapted to pass through the house at a small additional cost. Please call to seek advice.