6' x 12' Palram Amber Skylight Plastic Shed (1.85m x 3.79m)
Providing you with impressive, maintenance-free, durable garden storage, this premium plastic shed is built to last. As a 6x12 shed, it provides ample storage space for your garden equipment.
- 10-year guarantee
- Maintenance-free, virtually unbreakable, UV-protected polycarbonate panels which will not rot, fracture or discolour
- Reinforced, robust galvanised aluminium frame for an extra-rigid structure
- Unique skylight roof panels transmit plenty of natural light while remaining opaque externally
- Anti-slip floor included
|Construction Type||High Impact Polycarbonate Panels with Aluminium Frame|
|Depth at Base||3766|
|Depth including Overhang||3786|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Anti Slip Polycarbonate|
|Size||6' x 12'|
|Height at Highest Point||2150|
|Height at Lowest Point||1745|
|Width at Base||1750|
|Width including Overhang||1854|
Providing you with impressive, maintenance-free, durable garden storage, the 6x12 Palram SkyLight Shed is built to last. As a 6x12 shed, it provides ample storage for your garden equipment.
Manufactured using virtually unbreakable polycarbonate panels which are UV-protected and will never rust, rot or warp, this plastic shed never needs treating - saving you time and money. The reinforced, galvanised frame adds to this plastic shed's durability while the included anti-slip floor completes the robust build.
Move gardening equipment or stored furniture in and out of the shed easily via the wide double doors and the low threshold which makes moving wheeled items even easier. The door latches are padlock ready (padlock not included) for security.
The unique skylight roof panels transmit plenty of soft natural light making working in your garden shed during the day much more pleasant and easier. Air vents at the front and rear ensure ventialtion for better working and storage conditions.
Available in many more sizes.
- 10 year guarantee
- Polycarbonate panels - virtually unbreakable, high impact and 100% UV protected
- Reinforced aluminium frame provides an extra-rigid structure
- Unique skylight roof panels provide plenty of natural light while remaining opaque from the outside
- Maintenance free
- Low threshold and wide double doors for easy access
- Anti-slip floor included
- Front and rear vents
- 100% recyclable
All of our products are delivered flat packed, direct to your home and are supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below). Please use our postcode checker above to check delivery is available to your area.
£90 - Isle of Wight
£120 - AB31-38, AB41-56, FK19-21, HS, IV1, IV3-56, KW, ZE
£150 - BT
£162 - GY, IM, JE, TR21-25