Forest Double Sleeper Wooden Garden Bench 6'x1' (1.8x0.35m)
- The largest Double sleeper bench there is to offer from the Sleeper range, measuring in at 1.8m wide
- Stunning design and the materials used in the process of producing the sleeper bench are fantastic quality, pressure treated assuring a fifteen year rot free protection
- Clever design utilises a support beam on the underside of the seat which makes the bench extremely stable
- Once delivered the bench will require minor assembly in order for you to use it but that is no hard task thanks to the slide and bolt design!
- 3. Optional Extras
Forest Sleeper Raised Bed 4'x2' i +£149.99x
Forest Sleeper Raised Bed 4'x2' (1.3x0.7m) -£149.99
This contemporary Sleeper Raised Bed is perfect for growing your vegetables, herbs and flowers. With the capacity to hold 220 litres of compost and its solid inter-locking wood construction it will easily see you through many growing seasons. While it’s rustic look adds to its charm.
Being manufactured from pressure treated softwood giving it prolonged life and a 15 year guarantee, it requires no annual re-treatment. It is also easy to assemble and you will be enjoying this Sleeper Raised Bed for many years.
The perfect way to brighten your garden to create a relaxing space for entertaining or socialising.
- Our Sleeper Raised Beds are a solid inter-locking construction that are built for longevity
- This beautiful raised bed is supplied with a 15 year manufacturer warranty against rot and fungal decay
- This Sleeper Raised Bed is ideal for a wide variety of plants and vegetables
- This is a heavy duty planter that is robust and designed to stand up to the elements.
- Trustpilot Reviews
- From The Supplier: Forest Garden
|Size||6' x 1'|
These garden double sleeper benches are the largest from the range, measuring in at 1.8m. The bench is an ideal garden feature that provides a space for sitting and relaxing or dining during the Summer months.
The garden double sleeper benches are a truly attractive piece to have in the garden, a combination of quality materials and design makes them a best seller. The garden double sleeper benches are superb alone or even combined together with the sleeper table which produces a space for dining when the weather allows. The garden double sleeper benches are from the sleeper range which also contains the sleeper table and bench and when all combined together your garden will be transformed.
The garden double sleeper benches are made from a special slow grown softwood which is much more durable and the timber is then pressure treated. Pressure treatment forces a preservative deep into the timber and this guarantees a 15 year rot free assurance. This proves that it is great value for money. Before you can use your garden double sleeper benches you will need to undertake minor assembly but thanks to the design it will take only a few minutes.
- Outstanding value Double Sleeper bench combines an attractive design with top value materials to produce a stunning seating arrangement
- On its own it will provide comfortable seating for 2-3 people easily thanks to its 1.5m width and when combined with a table, will produce a fine outdoor dining arrangement
- Constructed from top of the range materials, using a solid slow grown softwood which has been sourced from a sustainable forest
- The timber has been pressure treated which forces a timber preservative deep inside the layers and creates defence against rot
From the Supplier: Forest Garden
"We're proud to be the largest and most trusted manufacturer and distributor of garden timber products in the UK" - Forest Garden
Making British Gardens Great
At Forest, we know a fair bit about fences. And sheds for that matter. In fact, we've been one of the UK's most trusted manufacturer and distributor of quality wooden garden products for over 50 years.
With two sawmills in the UK processing locally-sourced timber, and a Head Office in Hartlebury, Worcestershire, you’ll find our range of garden buildings, fencing, decking and decorative structures for sale across many sites online and in over 3,000 retail stores. From the forest to the doorstep, we are involved every step of the way to ensure we bring you the best product and service.
We're proud to say that the majority of the timber we use is cut in our very own sawmill from trees grown in the UK.
Not only that, but our range is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council and the majority of our products carry the FSC logo - so you know that our timber is ethically sourced from well-managed, sustainable forests that are replanted for future generations.
(Certification number TT-COC-001790, Issue date 5 March 2015)
Well made in Britain
The majority of the timber we use is grown and felled from managed UK forests across Scotland and Wales. After felling, the timber is cut and processed in one of our nearby sawmills and taken to our manufacturing operation in the heart of Britain. It is here our skilled workforce proudly produce the widest range of garden buildings, fencing and structures available in the UK.
All of the products that we sell are dispatched from this site. The final part of their journey is managed by our dedicated delivery department who are responsible for distribution direct to customers' homes by our fleet of vehicles.
Helping Everyone Thrive
We like to do our bit for charity and are proud to support Thrive. Thrive uses gardening as therapy to bring about positive changes in the lives of people living with disabilities or ill health, or those who are isolated, disadvantaged or vulnerable.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. For all fencing and decking orders, we offer FREE delivery for all orders over £150 (£24.99 for orders under £150).
To check you qualify for Pick a Day delivery please use our postcode checker above or within checkout to check delivery is available to your area.
Pick a Day delivery is not available for CA, CO, DH, DL, DT, EX, IP, NE, NR, PL, SR, TD, TQ, TR, TS and Scottish postcodes, instead delivery will be 4 - 5 Weeks from the date of the order. A delivery surcharge of £49.99 is applicable to the following Scottish postcodes: AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, IV, KW, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH and TD.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Scottish Islands.
The Delivery Process
If you haven't already selected your delivery day in checkout, our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date. If you provide us with a mobile number, we can confirm the day before delivery if your delivery will be morning or afternoon.
Our drivers can leave your delivery in a safe place, please indicate this when selecting your delivery. It is important that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Unfortunately, we will not be able to go through your property.
Other than our fence panels (which are delivered fully constructed), all of our products are delivered flat packed, direct to your home and are supplied with a set of instructions to support assembly.