- Detailed Specification
This stunning log cabin with double car garage is a great purchase for larger areas of land, combining both relaxation space with car storage. Instead of purchasing both a garage and shed, why not make the most of this log cabin with double car storage. Produced from a nordic spruce pine, this log cabin has great resistance to damage from the outside conditions as well as being extremely durable/robust.
The log cabin is made up from 44mm chalet cut timbers producing a better protection towards wind and rain. The roof is made up off tongue and groove roof boards, creating a tough roof that has no issue when it comes to weather. The log cabin has a set of 4 window panes, perfect for allowing in natural lighting, great for the darker interior. We suggest adding a light for use all day. The glass is double glazed and extremely durable when it comes to smashing.
The doors on the log cabin are fitted to a laminated frame which has a seal also to stop air escaping. A side door gives easy access inside the cabin as well as the double garage doors, all featuring a cylinder lock to keep securely shut when not in use
When delivered, this double door log cabin has an assembly kit that features an instruction guide, overseeing a speedy and hassle free build.
- This double garage and log cabin combines relaxation space with transport storage, giving best of both worlds.
- Created from a Nordic spruce pine that is known for outstanding quality and resistance to rot.
- 44mm chalet cut timbers that make the wall cladding, creating a better protection to weather.
- Tongue and groove roof boards finish off the log cabins extreme build, creating long lasting storage space.
- Real double glass is used in the glazing of the shed, featuring a set of 4 window panes for light allowance.
- Double set of doors for storing cars as well as a side door, all featuring a cylinder lock for security.
- Assembly kit supplied for an easy build, containing all the fixtures needed to erect the garage.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ROOF COVERING IS INCLUDED, PLEASE SELECT FROM THE ESSENTIAL EXTRAS TAB.*
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||5100|
|Depth including Overhang||5650|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Size||19' x 17'|
|Number of Windows||1 window|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Width at Base||5750|
|Width including Overhang||6290|
Write Your Own Review
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes:
DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days
PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.