- Detailed Specification
- Reviews 1
This impressive log cabin is the tallest in our range and offers plenty of internal space due to its large size. Its unique reverse apex and clock–tower peak shaped roof adds grandeur to any garden, especially when combined with the traditional design of the cabin.
Eight large opening double glazed windows and double doors – this cabin has maximum light from all angles and provides great views of your garden whilst in complete privacy.
Built using our thickest 44mm log cabin timber this makes the structure strong, robust and secure, whilst the thicker logs also provide extra insulation during the colder months of the year. The wood has been kiln–dried and smooth planed for a durable and high quality finish.
The 19mm roof and 28mm floor are constructed from interlocking boards. Pressure treated floor bearers are provided to allow air circulation underneath the cabin and prevent the floor from getting wet.
All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off–load facility and with an optional professional assembly service, you need not even break into a sweat!
- Magnificent timber log cabins with a huge amount of internal space and double glazing as standard which helps insulate the cabin making it a practical enviroment for use all year round.
- Eight windows and glazed double doors allow a tremendous amount of light into this log cabin from three different angles making the interior of the cabin light and spacious.
- Constructed from thick smooth planed 44mm tongue and groove wall logs giving a solid and sturdy structure and a superior finish.
- Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility and choice to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice
- Please note that rectangular roof shingles can be supplied as an optional extra from the accessories below but not hexagonal as featured in the product pictures.
|Short name||Forest 18x13 (5.5x4m) Charentes 44mm Shingle Roof Log Cabin|
|Assembly Time (estimated)||2 days|
|Cladding||Tongue and Groove|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth including Overhang||4100|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Size||18' x 13'|
|Height at Highest Point||3440|
|Height at Lowest Point||2240|
|Metric Size||5 x 4|
|Number of Windows||8 windows|
|Veranda Included||Optional Extra|
Write Your Own Review
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; our delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.