- Detailed Specification
This amazing log cabin garage combines storage, relaxation and shelter for outside seating, producing a market leader. One thing we can promise is that you will be far from disappointed with this garage cabin. The manufacturer has selected a Nordic spruce pine to be the leading material for building this cabin.
This is because of its amazing resistance to the outside weather and its premium appearance and feel. Chalet cut timbers are chosen over normal timbers as they give the cabin a much tighter build that is much more resistant to rot and rain. The winter is no match for this cabin, harsh winds will resemble a light breeze thanks to the wind braces and the tongue and groove roof means rain and snow is no issue. What differs this cabin to the rest is the up and over door, giving you more space inside overall and reduces the hassle of storing parked cars.
Inside space is huge meaning storage of all types of items is possible as well as acting as a Summerhouse in the warmer months. The outside shelter is such a handy feature to have, allowing you to have dry seating areas all year round or even a hot tub! Access into the cabin is easy via the side entrance door. Attached to a laminated frame, this cabins door has a superior finish and is glazed with real glass. Security measures are in place thanks to the high quality door lock which will prevent easy theft of stored items, especially at night. Other features are the double glazed glass windows that allow in natural light whilst keeping noise out as well as door seals to stop heat escaping in the colder periods.
This cabin guarantees a 5 year no hassle usage proving an excellent investment. Why buy all three buildings when you have it all combined here? Assembly will not take up the whole day with a few pairs of hands and the assembly kit that comes with delivery will see a stress free build.
- Featuring and up and over door, this log cabin garage is one of the best all in ones we have seen in a while.
- Constructed from a superior Nordic pine, known for its resistance to weathering as well as its solidarity.
- Handy outside shelter, perfect for eating outside or seating arrangements for the Summer.
- Up and over door is easily opened and increases available space inside the log cabin when compared to opening doors.
- Single car can be fitted inside easily or even storage for bikes/machinery etc is possible.
- Side entrance door is made from a solid wood and has a cylinder lock fitted to deter any thefts.
- 5 year no maintenance guarantee assuring great value for money and a long term storage solution.
- Tongue and groove cladding roof, finishing of this cabins amazing build overall.
- Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility and choice to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ROOF COVERING IS INCLUDED, PLEASE SELECT FROM THE ESSENTIAL EXTRAS TAB.*
|Short name||17x18 (5.1x5.5m) Palmako Log Cabin 44mm Garage - Up and Over Door|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||5500|
|Depth including Overhang||5980|
|Door Opening Height||1900|
|Door Opening Width||2220|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Size||17' x 18'|
|Metric Size||5 x 6|
|Number of Windows||1 window|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Cladding||Log (interlocking)|
|Warranty||5 (structural) years|
|Width at Base||5100|
|Width including Overhang||5640|
Write Your Own Review
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes:
DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days
PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.