- Detailed Specification
This mammoth log cabin garage, large enough to fit a single car easily with plenty extra space for storage of other items such as tools, bikes etc. This cabin has a handy outside shelter that is perfect for Summer gatherings, making an ideal seating space which will stay dry all year round. Design wise, this cabin is one of the most thought about we have on offer. Everything from the timber used to the seals on windows, this cabin does not disappoint.
Entering the cabin is easy thanks to the side entrance door, made from a solid hardwood and is glazed with double glazing glass. The door has a lock and key for when you feel security is applicable. In terms of how safe your items are from the outside conditions, the chalet cut timbers ensure a weatherproof exterior. The Nordic spruce pine does not damage easily and overall, this cabin assures a 5 year hassle free use.
Natural light floods in through the glazed windows and if fresh air is needed you can open the front double doors to let ventilation happen. Storing a car is extremely easy thanks to the wide opening doors, combining garage space with relaxation and small time storage, all for an amazing cost. The roofing consists of tongue and groove cladding.
Self–assembly is required as the cabin is supplied flat pack but do not be scared, the build is not as challenging as it looks thanks to the installation kit and guide.
- Stunning log cabin garage which incorporates a covered shelter making it ideal for all year round use.
- Chalet cut timbers made from a Nordic Pine Spruce, producing a tighter build making the cabin weatherproof.
- External covered shelter, great for outside seating or BBQ's without getting caught out in sneaky showers.
- Front solid opening double doors are excellent for easy access and hassle free car storage.
- Double glazed windows let in needed natural light to fill the cabins insides as well as keeping the noise out.
- Side entrance door has a measure of security thanks to its cylinder lock, deterring theft especially at night.
- Assembly kit includes fixtures and instructions which enable the speedy and relatively stress free build.
- Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility and choice to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ROOF COVERING IS INCLUDED, PLEASE SELECT FROM THE ESSENTIAL EXTRAS TAB
|Short name||5.1x5.5m (17'x18') Palmako 44mm Garage - Double Doors|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||5500|
|Depth including Overhang||5980|
|Door Opening Height||1940|
|Door Opening Width||2250|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Size||17' x 18'|
|Metric Size||5 x 6|
|Number of Windows||1 window|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Cladding||Log (interlocking)|
|Warranty||5 (structural) years|
|Width at Base||5100|
|Width including Overhang||5640|
Write Your Own Review
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes:
DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days
PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.