- Detailed Specification
This Irene log cabin for garden is designed to offer premium work space and relaxation, offering all year round usage. This log cabin for garden is 4x4m, suiting all garden sizes but ideally larger. It is clear to say, the design of this log cabin for garden has been the main focus, creating a truly remarkable log cabin. Using a Nordic Spruse, the cabin is made to last.
The exterior is made from 34mm tongue and groove interlocking timbers, as is the floor, creating its tough shell. This log cabin for garden has interlocking Polycarbonate Roof panels, this way, weather is kept out but also allows natural light to flood in. A helpful feature to this cabin is the pressure treated floor joists, meaning that the base never touches the soil which causes rotting.
The timber sections of the roof have roof shingles, this adds an attractive touch to the roof and means rain flows of the roof instantly. Assembly will not take the entire day with a few sets of hands, once standing you can furnish the log cabin as much as you like, making it a second home.
Once assembled, we recommend you annually treat the log cabin with a good treatment, to ensure its 10 year life guarantee.
- This Irene log cabin for garden is a brilliant choice for any size garden, conveniently sized 4x4.
- Manufactured using a tough Nordic Spruse, guaranteed to make this log cabin long lasting.
- Interlocking Polycarbonate Roof Panels allows for Sun in whilst keeping the rain out.
- Double opening doors with a cylinder lock system for premium security.
- 34mm tongue and groove wall timbers and floor boards, delivering the cabins outstanding build design.
- Pressure treated floor joists stop the cabin from touching the ground, preventing any rot to the base.
- Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility and choice to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice.
|Short name||4x4m (13'x13') Palmako Irene 34mm Log Cabin|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||3800|
|Depth including Overhang||5200|
|Door Opening Height||1870|
|Door Opening Width||1140|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||12' x 12'|
|Log Cabin Depth||3800mm|
|Log Cabin Width||3800mm|
|Metric Size||4 x 4|
|Number of Windows||1 window|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Cladding||Log (interlocking)|
|Wall Log Thickness||34|
|Warranty||5 (structural) years|
|Width at Base||3800|
|Width including Overhang||4500|
Write Your Own Review
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes:
DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days
PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.