- Detailed Specification
This single car garage log cabin has been designed so the double doors are extra wide meaning storing a car is extremely easy. The cabin is designed to give you both storage and dry parking space all year round. The timber used is a Nordic spruce pine, selected for its premium qualities. Another feature of this cabin is the chalet cut timbers, combined together this log cabin has an immensely solid build as well as being weatherproof. Wind braces improve the cabins solidarity and prevents any chance of wind damage.
The roof panels are constructed from tongue and groove cladding finishing of the cabins immense build. We also understand that your stored items safety is crucial, therefore we have added a premium door lock to the side door which requires a key, giving you peace at night. The window on this cabin is double glazed to give a premium finish and means the noisy outside cannot be heard inside, perfect for working or relaxing in the summer.
The door frame has been laminated and the a rubber seal is in place on all exits to prevent any heat from escaping, ideal for winter use. The build may seem scary once delivered however this is not the case, thanks to the guided instructions you will have the cabin standing in no time.
- Extra wide solid opening doors makes car parking extremely easy and hassle free.
- Nordic spruce pine chalet cut timbers produce a weatherproof exterior, guaranteed 5 years no maintenance.
- Roofing created from tongue and groove cladding, assuring tough build.
- Side door available for easy access to storage space at back of log cabin, using a cylinder lock to secure the door.
- Double glazed windows give the cabin a premium feel and also keeps noise out whilst letting light in.
- Laminated door frame increases the strength and features a rubber seal stopping any heat escaping.
- Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility and choice to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ROOF COVERING IS INCLUDED, PLEASE SELECT FROM THE ESSENTIAL EXTRAS TAB.*
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||5500|
|Depth including Overhang||5980|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Size||15' x 18'|
|Number of Windows||1 window|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Width at Base||4500|
|Width including Overhang||5140|
Write Your Own Review
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes:
DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days
PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.