- Detailed Specification
These Hanna Octagonal garden pavilions are one of the largest octagonal shape log cabins we have to offer. These garden pavilions are perfect for large gardens that have pools or as general relaxation pods for gardens, perfect for summer Bbq's and get–togethers. The design of these cabins has been thoroughly thought about, using a selected Nordic spruce for the premium qualities it holds and longevity. Making assembly easy, the roof and wall pavilions come pre–built which means that there is no stress involved in getting the garden pavilions perfectly built.
Tongue and groove timbers make up these cabins build, giving them a weatherproof build that is long lasting and extremely resistant to all weather/pressures. Light and fresh air floods into these garden pavilions thanks to the double glazed windows allowing them to be used all year round. Front double doors open up to give easy access to the interior of these log cabins, glazed with glass for a premium finish.
A cylinder lock keeps the doors shut when not in use, unlike most other cabins that offer no security. The base of these garden pavilions have fitted floor joists that the manufacturer has pressure treated to keep them lasting a long time and not causing rotting to the base. Other bonus's include rubber seals on doors to prevent heat escaping in the winter and wind fixtures to make the log cabin overall protected to high winds.
Assembly kits are supplied with delivery and following instructions you cannot go wrong. Treatment is needed when the log cabin is built and when annually treated, expect a 10 year plus lifetime.
*** PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ROOF COVERING IS INCLUDED, PLEASE SELECT FROM THE ESSENTIAL EXTRAS TAB. ***
- The Hanna elongated octagonal garden cabin is perfect for gardens with a pool or general Summerhouse entertainment
- Great size for garden entertainment, built to last thanks to its Nordic Spruce Pine construction
- Wall and Roof pavilions pre-made from a tongue and groove paneling, saving time on assembly
- Double front doors have a cylinder lock which keeps door secure when not in use
- Double Glazed windows allow in an abundance of light that illuminates the entire cabin
- Added features to increase life time such as floor joists and wind resistance kits
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee
- Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility and choice to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice
- Please note that rectangular roof shingles can be supplied as an optional extra from the accessories below but not hexagonal as featured in the product pictures
|Short name||4.2x5.7m (14'x19') Palmako Hanna 44mm Corner Log Cabin|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||5710|
|Depth including Overhang||5030|
|Door Opening Height||1870|
|Door Opening Width||1140|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||14' x 19'|
|Metric Size||4 x 6|
|Number of Windows||4 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Cladding||Log (interlocking)|
|Wall Log Thickness||44|
|Warranty||5 (structural) years|
|Width at Base||4210|
|Width including Overhang||6530|
Write Your Own Review
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes:
DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days
PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.