- Detailed Specification
The Natalie outdoor rooms have an octagonal design that allows it to fit into the corners of gardens with great ease. At 4m width, the outdoor rooms are a brilliant size for relaxation in the Summer. Constructed from a Nordic Spruce Pine, the Nataley log cabin has a seriously robust build that will withstand all weathers. The tongue and groove cut timbers will produce a weatherproof exterior and are extremely attractive.
The roof and floor pavilions are pre–fixed, allowing for assembly to be sped up and means there is no difficulty when constructing the roof. Thanks to the design, the roof is on a gradient and combined with premium bitumen roof shingles, the rain simply runs off causing no damage whatsoever. The flooring has joists which are pressure treated so that the base avoids contact with the soil layer which can cause rotting and floor break–ins.
The four double glazed windows will allow plenty of light into the outdoor rooms and when opened, lets in an abundance of fresh air. The log cabins overall design will ensure a long lasting cabin that will not disappoint. When delivered, these outdoor rooms will need to be treated to give resistance to weathering damage. Assembly kits will oversee a speedy build time and with a few sets of hands, will not take the whole day.
- The Natalie Large Octagonal garden log cabin is a fantastic garden building, built to last
- Constructed from a Nordic Spruce pine, selected for its tough properties and longevity
- Wall pavilions are pre-constructed as are the roof panels, making assembly extremely easy
- Tongue and Groove timber planks produce a rigid and weatherproof build
- Cylinder lock on the Double doors keeps the double doors shut when not in use
- Four double glazed windows can be opened to allow in fresh air and lets in plenty of light
- Pressure treated floor joists secures the base and prevents any rotting
- Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility and choice to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice
- Please note that rectangular roof shingles can be supplied as an optional extra from the accessories below but not hexagonal as featured in the product pictures
**** PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ROOF COVERING IS INCLUDED, PLEASE SELECT FROM THE ACCESSORY OPTIONS BELOW. ****
|Short name||14x14 (4.2x4.2m) Palmako Natalie 44mm Log Cabin|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||4210|
|Depth including Overhang||5030|
|Door Opening Height||1870|
|Door Opening Width||1140|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||14' x 14'|
|Guarantee||5 (structural) years|
|Metric Size||4 x 4|
|Number of Windows||4 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Cladding||Log (interlocking)|
|Warranty||5 (structural) years|
|Width at Base||4210|
|Width including Overhang||5030|
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes:
DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days
PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.