- Detailed Specification
This single car garage log cabin combines both storage as well as relaxation space, perfect for all year round. Fitting a single car easily, the front doors have been designed to open extra wide and open up and over rather than opening inwards. This has the benefit of reducing space lost when opening doors inwards and also reduces effort of opening the doors.
The design of this log cabin has clearly been thought about and tested as it is far from disappointing. Everything down to the added little features to the Nordic pine used just creates an overall brilliant cabin. The Nordic spruce is selected because of its amazing qualities such as resistance to weather. To increase the cabins ability to be weatherproof, chalet cut timbers are used rather than standard timber. Chalet cut have a much tighter fixture to each other which stops rain and wind from having the slightest chance of getting in.
The roof boards are constructed from tongue and groove paneling, known to create a platform that can withstand immense pressures. Overall the Log cabin is extremely robust and has a 5 year hassle free usage guarantee. A side door is situated on the side gable to give easy access to the living space instead of having to use to the front up and over opening door. We know that items of high value tend to be stored and therefore you will need a level of security, thanks to the cylinder lock on the doors your items are secure.
Other helpful features of this cabin are the rubber seals on all openings stopping heat escaping especially in the Winter. The windows are made from double glazed glass and allow in natural light when needed. A build kit is provided with delivery and will help oversee the speedy assembly that will not take up your entire day.
- Nordic Spruce timber build, creating this log cabins amazing and long lasting build.
- Extra wide door which opens up and over reducing space taken up from opening doors and effort.
- Chalet cut timbers produce a weatherproof build which is excellent all year round.
- Roof boards consist of tongue and groove timber paneling, creating a robust overall build.
- Side door incorporates a lock and key to maintain security of your stored items eg car.
- Rubber seals on the windows and doors prevent heat escaping in the Winter, proving all year round use.
- Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility and choice to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice
- Self-assembly required and once built, guarantees a 5 year hassle free usage period.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ROOF COVERING IS INCLUDED, PLEASE SELECT FROM THE ESSENTIAL EXTRAS TAB.*
|Short name||3.6x5.5m (12'x18') Palmako 44mm Garage - Up and Over Door|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||5500|
|Depth including Overhang||5980|
|Door Opening Height||1900|
|Door Opening Width||2220|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Size||12' x 18'|
|Metric Size||4 x 6|
|Number of Windows||1 window|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Cladding||Log (interlocking)|
|Warranty||5 (structural) years|
|Width at Base||3600|
|Width including Overhang||4260|
Write Your Own Review
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes:
DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days
PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.