- Detailed Specification
This Carmen 7 Octagonal Garden pavilion log cabin is an excellent cabin, designed to last a long time. Constructed from a Nordic Spruce pine, these outdoor garden rooms have a monumental build. The roof and wall pavilions are pre–built which gives these outdoor garden rooms a weatherproof exterior. Tongue and groove panels make up the roof/floor allowing it to withstand heavy pressures and harsh weathers with great ease.
The roof features bitumen shingles, combined with the roofs design, rain water runs off the sides. Underneath the floor of these outdoor garden rooms are pressure treated joists, keeping the cabin stable and stopping base rot. These outdoor garden rooms have a set of reinforced double doors, glazed with real glass for a premium finish.
A cylinder lock has been attached to maintain security and give good peace of mind that your furnishings are safe. Light flows into the outdoor garden rooms thanks to the 4 double opening windows. Allowing in both light and fresh air, the sizable windows add a lovely touch to the cabins.
Assembly kits are supplied with delivery of the cabin and include everything needed in order to undertake a fast and efficient build.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ROOF COVERING IS INCLUDED. PLEASE SELECT FROM THE ACCESSORY OPTIONS ABOVE**
- The Carmen 7 Octagonal outdoor garden rooms have a great design and are a brilliant size, fitting into gardens where space is a premium
- Constructed from a selected Nordic Spruce pine, chosen for its durability and high quality
- The roof and wall pavilions have been pre made saving you time and effort and making a tough build
- Roof and floor consist of tongue and groove paneling, creating a weatherproof shell
- Floor joists have been pressure treated, preventing any rotting to the base
- Double doors are glazed for light allowance and four double opening windows let in plenty of fresh air
- Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility and choice to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice
- Please note that rectangular roof shingles can be supplied as an optional extra from the accessories below but not hexagonal as featured in the product pictures
|Short name||11x11 (3.4x3.4m) Palmako Carmen 34mm Log Cabin - 7 Windows|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||3370|
|Depth including Overhang||4070|
|Door Opening Height||1810|
|Door Opening Width||1140|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||11' x 11'|
|Guarantee||5 (structural) years|
|Metric Size||3 x 3|
|Number of Windows||7 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Cladding||Log (interlocking)|
|Warranty||5 (structural) years|
|Width at Base||3370|
|Width including Overhang||4070|
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes:
DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days
PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.