- Detailed Specification
This Veronica 2 octagonal garden log cabin combines design with looks to produce a stunning building. These garden log cabins are made from a Nordic spruce, a timber selected thanks to its amazing qualities. These garden log cabins have ready made wall and roof panels which means assembly is fast once delivered.
The glazed windows provide great amounts of natural lighting. The double doors are ¾ glazed which adds to the light allowance.
The cylinder door lock will give peace of mind that your furnishings are secure. Thanks to the pressure treated floor joists, these Octagonal garden log cabins are stable and the base will avoid ground rot.
These garden log cabins are supplied untreated and it is advised that you treat the cabin once erected. This log cabin is supported by a manufacturer's 5 year structural guarantee.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ROOF COVERING IS INCLUDED. PLEASE SELECT FROM THE ACCESSORY OPTIONS**
- The Veronica 2 octagonal garden log cabins fit perfectly into the corners of any gardens, made from a premium Nordic spruce.
- Ready made wall panels made from the timber give the log cabin its strong build frame as well as a ready made roof.
- The roof and floor are made from tongue and groove lengths, finishing off the impressive build.
- Double doors are glazed ¾ with real glass, single glazed, Cylinder lock for security.
- Glazed windows all around the octagonal build allows natural light to flow around the log cabin.
- This log cabin is supported by a manufacturer's 5 year structural guarantee.
- Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility and choice to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice
- Please note that rectangular roof shingles can be supplied as an optional extra from the accessories below but not hexagonal as featured in the product pictures
|Short name||9x9 (3.1x2.9m) Palmako Veronica 28mm Log Cabin - 2 Windows|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||2890|
|Depth including Overhang||3890|
|Door Opening Height||1174|
|Door Opening Width||970|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||9' x 9'|
|Guarantee||5 (structural) years|
|Metric Size||3 x 3|
|Number of Windows||2 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Cladding||Log (interlocking)|
|Warranty||5 (structural) years|
|Width at Base||2890|
|Width including Overhang||3890|
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes:
DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days
PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.