- Detailed Specification
Make the most of your patio area and the time you spend in your garden with the adaptable 10x20 Palram Sierra Patio Cover in grey. It will provide protection from sun and showers for you and your family, or can be used as a carport or a generous door canopy.
With no need to worry about corrosion, rust, rot, moss or fungus, this patio canopy is completely maintenance free. It is constructed with a rust-resistant, heavy-duty aluminium frame and laser cut galvanised steel connectors with added protection from a stylish grey powder-coated finish. To enable flexible positioning, the support poles are adjustable and allow you to adapt according to your optimium wall height and distance between the poles. The necessary wall mounting plate and foot pads are also included.
Virtually unbreakable, the 6mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels are 100% UV protected to prevent discolouration, fractures or the panels becoming brittle over time. The awning also provides complete UV ray blockage, providing a safer environment for you and your family as well as offering protection from sun damage for your garden furniture - or for your car if you choose to use the canopy as a carport.
The ingenious Click N' Lock system is not only simple but ensures that the panels are locked into the structure rods to provide a watertight finish. You'll find all the profiles are pre-drilled and the panels are pre-cut so, with all the securing hardward included, it will take just 2 people to assemble the patio awning. There are no special tools, skills or experience required. You do need to ensure you have a solid level surface and a solid wall. The canopy features intergrated rain gutters and 2 gutter heads (3.2cm diameter each) which allow for channeling of rain water and for you to connect to a water butt system if you so wish.
Before you know it, you will be enjoying a well-crafted, striking patio canopy that will transform you time outdoors for many years to come.
Available in three sizes. Please see specification and diagram for detailed measurements.
- Superb 7 year warranty
- Virtually unbreakable 6mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels
- High impact, shatter-resistance and protection from harmful UV rays and harsh weather
- 100% UV protected panels - will not discolour or become brittle over time
- Rust resistant, grey powder-coated, heavy-duty aluminium frame
- Laser cut galvanised steel connectors
- Adjustable poles, wall mounting plate and foot pads allow for optimum positioning
- Maintenance free - no corrosion, rust, rot, moss or fungus
- Fully integrated rain gutters and gutter heads
- Ready to assemble - pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels, all securing hardware included
- Water-tight Click N' Lock system offers simple, reliable 2-person assembly
- Requires a solid level surface and solid wall support
|Short name||20x10 Palram Sierra Grey Patio Cover|
|Annual Treatment||Not Required|
|Construction Type||High Impact Polycarbonate Panels with Aluminium Frame|
|Depth at Base||2950|
|Depth including Overhang||2950|
|Size||20' x 10'|
|Roof Covering||Twinwall Polycarbonate|
|Width at Base||6190|
|Width including Overhang||6190|
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered flat packed, direct to your home and are supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode
Our select a day service is available on most Palram sheds to the majority of areas, however exclusions apply.
Unfortunately we can not deliver to the following post codes: