- Detailed Specification
- Reviews 2
With its unique pentagon shape, this attractive log cabin is perfect for fitting snugly into the corner of your garden and provides plenty of living space. The handy side storage compartment is perfect for storing valuables such as bikes, mowers and other garden tools, and keeps them hidden from view.
A mortise door lock is also provided with this cabin for added security.
Manufactured from kiln dried Nordic spruce, the 34mm tongue and groove walls ensure that the structure of this log cabin is strong and robust. The logs have also been smooth planed to give the cabin a high quality and elegant finish.
Two opening windows and glazed double doors ensure that the interior is bright and airy.
Double glazing comes as standard with this model, and helps to insulate the log cabin during the colder months of the year.
All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility and with an optional professional assembly service available.
- A popular and unusually shaped corner garden log cabin that combines a relaxing cabin space with a practical and discreet storage unit.
- Extra character is provided by traditional cabin features such as Georgian style windows and doors, chalet connectors and slight all around overhang.
- 34mm tongue and groove wall cladding, and 19mm floor and roof cladding provide ample insulation whilst giving the structure strength and durability.
- A mortise lock fitted to the double doors, and a solid door for the storage unit, provide extra security on your corner log cabin.
- Storage Area Dimensions - 1177 x 2530mm
|Assembly Time (estimated)||1 day|
|Cladding||Tongue and Groove|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth including Overhang||3300|
|Door Type||Double Doors and Single Door|
|Size||9' x 13'|
|Height at Highest Point||2540|
|Height at Lowest Point||2140|
|Log Cabin Depth||3000mm|
|Log Cabin Width||4000mm|
|Number of Windows||2 windows|
|Storage Area Depth||1177|
|Storage Area Width||2530|
|Wall Log Thickness||34|
Write Your Own Review
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; our delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.