- Detailed Specification
This sleeper planter is a fantastic choice for those who want to continue a stylish theme in the garden. The sleeper planter offers growing space for any plant/vegetable you wish to grow whilst connecting benches if required.
The sleeper planter is a multi–purpose planter, add a top and it becomes a table and can be connected to the sleeper benches thanks to the pre–drilled holes. The planter is deep enough for deep root plants which gives you ultimate freedom. The sleeper planter has a large capacity for soil and the soil heats up earlier in the season which means your plants will heat up sooner.
The sleeper planter is made from pressure treated timber which has a 15 year guarantee against rot meaning quality for money is assured. No need for any more treatment unlike other planters which stops all further costs. Once delivered you can put the planter to work straight away.
- The largest Double sleeper bench there is to offer from the Sleeper range, measuring in at 1.8m wide
- Stunning design and the materials used in the process of producing the sleeper bench are fantastic quality, pressure treated assuring a fifteen year rot free protection
- Clever design utilises a support beam on the underside of the seat which makes the bench extremely stable
- Once delivered the bench will require minor assembly in order for you to use it but that is no hard task thanks to the slide and bolt design!
|Sub title||Wooden Planters|
|Size||1' x 1'|
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered flat packed, direct to your home and are supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode or see below for our delivery surcharge areas:
- £4.99 - DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, LL, ML, PL, SA, SY, TD, TQ, TR
- £24.99 - AB, DD, IV, KW, PA, PH
Our select a day service is available to the majority of areas, however exclusions apply.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on the specified day. Our drivers can leave your delivery in a safe place, please indicate this when selecting your delivery.
On a few of our items we've had to add a small delivery charge - this delivery charge will be applied, if applicable once you have added the products to your basket.