- Detailed Specification
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ROOF COVERING IS INCLUDED, PLEASE SELECT FROM THE ACCESSORY OPTIONS.
This beautiful double car garage with log cabin space is an amazing investment, utilising both car space and relaxation space, all year round. What differs this double garage is that the doors open up and over instead of opening inwards meaning more space is provided as well as overall being easier to use.
The timber used is a fine nordic spruce pine, known to be extremely long lasting and versatile. The timbers have a special chalet cut which gives the garage a much more stronger resistance in comparison to normal tongue and groove. The roof boards consist of tongue and groove which is ideal for its design, creating an overall weatherproof log cabin. With enough space to fit two cars, the double front doors open up and over and to access to log cabin, a side entrance door is positioned.
The frame is laminated and has a rubber seal which eliminates the chance of any heat escaping during the colder months. The glass used is all double glazed meaning you have peace and quiet inside the cabin space and just gives a premium finish.
This cabin comes with a 5 year no hassle guarantee giving you great value for money. The build kit that comes with the cabin makes assembly a lot easier and hassle free, giving your space for storage within a few hours.
- Double garage with up and over doors with added space for relaxation all year round.
- Manufactured from Nordic spruce, a pine timber selected for its superior qualities.
- Chalet cut timbers are used to create a tougher protection against the outside weather.
- Tongue and groove roof boards create a roof capable of withstanding heavy pressures.
- Side door for easy access to log cabin area, utilising a cylinder lock for security purposes.
- Up and over doors are cleverly designed to reduce space taken up and make storing cars much easier.
- All glass used in the side windows is made from double glazed real glass, allowing in plenty of light.
- Please note that log cabins are supplied untreated; this gives you the flexibility and choice to apply a treatment colour or stain of your choice.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ROOF COVERING IS INCLUDED, PLEASE SELECT FROM THE ESSENTIAL EXTRAS TAB.*
|Short name||5.7x5.1m (19'x17') Palmako Garage Double - Up and Over Door|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||5100|
|Depth including Overhang||5650|
|Door Opening Height||1900|
|Door Opening Width||2220|
|Door Type||Up and Over Door and Single Door|
|Size||19' x 17'|
|Log Cabin Depth||5100mm|
|Log Cabin Width||5750mm|
|Metric Size||6 x 5|
|Number of Windows||1 window|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Cladding||Log (interlocking)|
|Wall Log Thickness||44|
|Warranty||5 (structural) years|
|Width at Base||5750|
|Width including Overhang||6290|
Write Your Own Review
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes:
DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days
PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.