- Detailed Specification
The Ultimate 16x10 Wooden Workshop Double Door + Log store is our biggest and certainly our most premium workshop, handcrafted from the highest quality European Softwood. The grand interior provides you with endless possibilities, and the elevated eaves will allow you to work effectively wherever you are in the building, whilst enhancing your vertical storage options. Most often used as a large outdoor work space, the building can also make a secure place to store heavy duty machinery and garden furniture. In case the impressive internal space afforded by the Ultimate 16x10 Workshop is not enough, we have added an exterior 3ft log shelter, allowing you to make better use of the vast interior.
Custom made 12mm tongue and groove panels make up the roof, walls and floor for a superbly robust and sturdy build. The floor will comfortably support the weight of your belongings and has been fitted with integral runners for necessary elevation to avoid rot damage. Our most resilient 44x44mm framing and cross framing has been used to provide long lasting support for your garden workshop. Coated with a superior pressure treatment, it is guaranteed to prevail against the threat of rot and fungal decay for at least 15 years. A quality ledged and braced door, with integral rim lock for built–in security and hung with heavy duty galvanised hinges completes this sheds superior finish.
Due to its size, we recommend building on a hard, flat surface such as decking or concrete.
- Professionally handcrafted from premium quality selected European Softwood
- Pressure Treated to include a wax additive, repelling moisture and giving a 15 year guarantee against rot – no need for re-treatment
- Manufacturer’s approved same day installation available; please see details in the accessory options below
- Quality ledged and braced doors, with integral rim lock for built-in security and hung with heavy duty galvanised hinges
- High quality, joinery made, opening windows with toughened glass as standard- outward opening for ventilation
- Robust 44x44mm framing with 12mm thick tongue and groove roof and floor
- Extra eaves height for a more practical and flexible working and storage space
- All fixtures, fittings and finishings provided to include finials and assembly instructions
- Professionally finished with barge boards and diamond finials manufactured from smooth planed timber
|Short name||16x10 Shed Republic Ultimate Heavy Duty Workshop / Log Store - Double Door|
|Brand||Shed Republic Ultimate|
|Cladding||Tongue and Groove|
|Construction Type||Tongue and Groove|
|Depth at Base||4877|
|Door Opening Height||1803|
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Size||16' x 10'|
|Height at Highest Point||2692|
|Height at Lowest Point||2692|
|Number of Windows||2 windows|
|Wall Cladding||Tongue and Groove|
|Warranty||15 (anti-rot) years|
|Width at Base||3962|
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered sectional, direct to your home and are supplied with a set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to mainland England and Wales postcodes (Highlands & Islands Excluded). A delivery surcharge applies to mainland Scotland south of the Caledonian Canal. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Please allow up to an additional 5-10 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Please allow up to an additional 10-14 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Unfortunately we can not deliver to the following post codes:
Our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that falls within the lead time shown against the product.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions (ie height restrictions) for them to be able to do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Some buildings will not pass through standard doorways in houses. However, if the only access is through the house then buildings can be adapted to pass through the house at a small additional cost. Please call to seek advice.