- Detailed Specification
For increased strength and improved resistance to adverse reactions to extreme temperatures, such as warping or cracking, the door frames are laminated in construction. To ensure good insulation the tilt and turn windows and doors have rubber seals and silicone. Inside you are aware of generous space and natural light pouring in from the windows on two aspects. Single glazed with a top opening function, aiding ventilation, the windows also benefit from shutters on the outside and discrete windows gutters to prevent water seepage and damage. These shutters can be used to secure your log cabin when not in use, and offer an attractive feature when pinned back.
The cabin is supplied untreated with a five year guarantee. We advise that you apply an initial anti-fungal treatment to the log cabin, once built, and do so annually thereafter to support the guarantee. Alternatively, paint could be applied for a more individual style.
If you are looking for a log cabin with a larger covered veranda outside, why not look at our 12x7 Palmako Sylvi 44mm Log Cabin?
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Impressive veranda and feature overhang roof
- High quality 34mm Nordic Spruce interlocking logs
- 19mm tongue and groove cladding roof and floor with treated terrace boards and treated foundation joists
- Single entrance door with cylinder lock and a laminated door finish providing enhanced resistance to cracking and extreme temperatures
- 2 single glazed tilt and turn opening windows with attractive shutters
- Rubber seals and silicone for good insulation
- Low door sill, covered with stainless steel
- *** Please note that NO ROOF COVERING is included, please select from the Essential Extras tab ***
|Short name||12x12 Palmako Sylvi 34mm Log Cabin|
|Construction Type||Interlocking Solid Logs|
|Depth at Base||4600|
|Door Opening Height||1750|
|Door Opening Width||730|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||12' x 12'|
|Glazing Material||Real Glass|
|Number of Windows||2 windows|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Wall Cladding||Interlocking Solid Logs|
|Wall Log Thickness||34|
|Width at Base||3300|
Write Your Own Review
Log cabins are delivered in two packages, flat packed, direct to your home and supplied with a comprehensive set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to the majority of mainland postcodes. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Your delivery will be made between 8am and 6pm on your pre arranged delivery date; the delivery team will contact you to book via phone.
Our service is a Kerb side pallet drop delivery by a crane off-load vehicle. Unfortunately we will not be able to unpack your log cabin and take your goods to the back of the property. We typically plan to deliver to the front garden or drive.
Extended delivery lead time will apply to the following post codes:
DG, KA, ML, EH, TD + 10 working days
PA, G, FK, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW + up to 25 working days
Please contact us so we can advise an ETA to a specific post code.