- Detailed Specification
You can’t help but be charmed by our Barnstyle garden workshops. The intricacy and care taken during the design and construction of our 10x8 Ultimate Barnstyle Workshop with standard door is exemplified by the elegant cottage style windows and the decorative, heavy duty door hinges. For security purposes, the two opening windows are made from toughened safety glass, and the workshop also boasts a quality ledged and braced door, hung with traditional black fixings and fitted with an integral rim lock for further security.
Manufactured from high quality timber, this premium workshop features a unique design which combines overlap and tongue and groove construction – the slats overlap and then interlock with one another, forming a robust yet stunning structure. The entire handcrafted building has been pressure treated to guarantee 15 years free from the worry of rot and fungal damage. You won’t need to waste time or money on annual treatments. The roof has an attractive finish due to the 38kg bitumen felt tiles which provide durable protection.
The quality is not limited to the exterior of this reverse apex garden workshop; internally the 19mm pressure treated, tongue and groove floor provides the highest support you could ever need and is also reinforced with pressure treated floor joists. Our strong 44x44mm framing has been utilised to ensure that this garden building remains strong and rigid throughout its service life.
Why not choose an expert same day installation or a superior slatted roof? See “Most Popular Accessories”.
Other sizes and models with stable doors are also available for you.
- Professionally handcrafted from premium quality selected European Softwood
- Pressure Treated to include a wax additive, repelling moisture and giving a 15 year guarantee against rot – no need for re-treatment
- Manufacturer’s approved same day installation available; please see details in the accessory options below
- Quality ledged and braced door, with integral rim lock for built-in security and hung with powder coated black hinges
- High quality, joinery made, opening windows with toughened glass as standard- outward opening for ventilation
- Robust 44x44mm framing with thick tongue and groove 12mm roof and 19mm floor
- Extra eaves height for a more practical and flexible working and storage space
- All fixtures, fittings and finishings provided to include finials and assembly instructions
- Professionally finished with barge boards and diamond finials manufactured from smooth planed timber
|Short name||10x8 Workshop Republic Ultimate Barnstyle Workshop - Standard Door|
|Brand||Shed Republic Ultimate|
|Construction Type||Rebated Featheredge|
|Depth at Base||2489|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Floor Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Size||10' x 8'|
|Height at Highest Point||2388|
|Number of Windows||2 windows|
|Roof Covering||Felt Shingles|
|Roof Material||Tongue and Groove|
|Roof Type||Reverse Apex|
|Roof Style||Reverse Apex|
|Wall Cladding||Rebated Featheredge|
|Width at Base||3099|
Write Your Own Review
All of our products are delivered sectional, direct to your home and are supplied with a set of instructions to help you get started.
We offer FREE Delivery to mainland England and Wales postcodes (Highlands & Islands Excluded). A delivery surcharge applies to mainland Scotland south of the Caledonian Canal. Please use our postcode checker above to check your postcode.
Please allow up to an additional 5-10 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Please allow up to an additional 10-14 working days for delivery to the following postcode areas:
Unfortunately we can not deliver to the following post codes:
Our delivery team will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date that falls within the lead time shown against the product.
Wherever we can, our drivers will deliver the product to the location on your property that you specify. It is important though that the drivers have suitable access and no restrictions (ie height restrictions) for them to be able to do this. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an un-safe location. Some buildings will not pass through standard doorways in houses. However, if the only access is through the house then buildings can be adapted to pass through the house at a small additional cost. Please call to seek advice.