10' x 20' Absco Utility Metal Garage Workshop Shed - Zinc (3m x 6.1m)
With an extraordinary 30 year anti-rust guarantee and easy SNAPTiTE assembly, this metal garage/ workshop shed offers you year after year of hassle-free car parking and plenty of garden storage room too.
- Extraordinary 30 year anti-rust guarantee for long-lasting finish and strength
- Weatherproof, rust-resistant and maintenance-free
- Unique SNAPTiTE easy assembly with [email protected]; less screws than a regular metal shed
- Wide double doors and single access door, both with galvanised steel padbolt (padlock not included)
- Expertly constructed in Australia from Bluescope high-tensile steel with a titanium finish
- Trustpilot Reviews
|Door Type||Double Doors|
|Size||10' x 20'|
|Depth at Base||6100|
|Width at Base||3000|
|Locking System||Pad Bolt|
With an extraordinary 30 year anti-rust guarantee and easy SNAPTiTE assembly, the 10x20 Absco Utility Metal Garage Workshop Shed in Zinc (3m x 6.1m) offers your car year after year of hassle-free protection and plenty of room for garden storage too.
This metal garage is expertly built in Australia from Bluescope high-tensile steel with a titanium finish, which makes it incredibly robust, exceptionally durable and completely watertight. Furthermore, it is wind tested to 147kmph (when anchored to a solid base), so you can rest assured that your car and other stored items will enjoy COMPLETE weatherproof protection.
Impervious to rust, pests, swelling, warping and blistering too, this prefab garage will add a touch of contemporary style to your garden and maintain its eye-catching appearance for many years to come. There’s no need for any time-consuming, costly maintenance either, leaving you more time and money to do the things you enjoy.
This metal garage’s generous height ensures plenty of overhead clearance and makes it capable of storing all of your taller equipment, while its apex roof increases headroom and aids extremely efficient rainwater run-off.
You’ll find it easy to park your car thanks to wide double doors, which provide plenty of side clearance and are fitted with a galvanised steel padbolt (padlock not included) to keep your car and bicycles safe. A single personal access door, which also includes a padbolt and can be fitted either side of the structure, allows you to quickly access stored items without squeezing past the car. What’s more, the garage’s windowless design adds another layer of security by keeping everything hidden from unwanted attention.
Pre-assembled panels, pre-punched holes and clearly illustrated instructions will all help you achieve a straightforward assembly. What’s more, the patented SNAPTiTE system means [email protected]; less screws are required than on a regular metal garage.
Please be advised that this metal garage/ workshop shed is designed without a floor and should be assembled on a level concrete or paved base. For complete structural stability, we advise purchasing the bespoke anchor kit as an optional upgrade.
Absco garages and sheds come in a range of colours and sizes, so you can enjoy their many benefits whatever your vehicle or garden storage requirements.
Free delivery is available to most UK addresses.
- Extraordinary 30 year anti-rust guarantee
- Unique SNAPTiTE easy assembly system
- Expertly constructed in Australia
- Bluescope high-tensile steel with a titanium finish
- Wind tested to 147kmph (when anchored to a solid base)
- Apex roof provides extra headroom and excellent rainwater run-off
- Wide double doors and single personal access door, both with galvanised steel padbolts (padlocks not included)
- [email protected]; less screws than a regular metal garage
- Pre-assembled panels, pre-punched holes and illustrated assembly instructions
- Weatherproof, rust-resistant and maintenance-free
- Designed without a floor – assemble on a level concrete or paved base
- Absco metal garages and sheds are available in a range of colours and sizes
- Bespoke anchor kit available to buy as an optional extra
- Free delivery to most UK addresses
We offer FREE delivery to the majority of mainland UK postcodes but some areas may incur an additional carriage charge (see below) and some postcode areas are not covered at all. Please use our postcode checker above to check delivery is available to your area.
£69.99 - BT, CF, DD, DG, DT6-8, EH, EX, FK, G, KA, KY, LD, LL, ML, PA1-19, PH1-20, PL, SA, SY, TA, TD, TQ, TR
£109.99 - AB, PA21-38, PH21-41
£129.99 - IV, KW
£249.99 - GY, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, JE
Our 'Pick a Day' service is available to the majority of postcode areas, however some exclusions apply. 'Pick a day' is available on delivery only orders. Should you choose the installation option (if available) it will supersede the 'Pick a day' date. A delivery and installation date will be arranged with you by the delivery team.
Delivery to every area of the UK cannot be made every day. Some postcodes fall into an extended delivery lead time area. The extended delivery lead time will be in addition to the typical lead time stated. If your postcode falls into one of the extended lead time areas then the delivery team will be contacting you to arrange an appropriate delivery date.
If you will be unavailable on the day of delivery the driver can attempt to leave your order in a safe place, please indicate this when selecting your delivery as re-delivery charges may be levied if delivery fails on the agreed date. If you haven't already selected your delivery day, our delivery team will contact you to arrange an acceptable delivery date based on the typical lead time stated for the product.
Please allow an extra 10 - 15 working days for delivery if adding installation.
Delivery of this item is typically made by a 7.5 ton flat-bed (similar size to a council refuse lorry) up to an 18 ton lorry (similar size to a removals lorry). Delivery is typically between 7am and 7pm. Unfortunately, we are unable to specify a timed delivery.
The delivery drivers are only insured to deliver to kerb side or driveway. We would not risk damaging your property whilst delivering a product to an unsafe location. Unfortunately we will not be able to go through your property. Please note that some buildings will not pass through standard doorways in houses. Please call to seek advice if there are any access concerns.
This product is delivered in a flat packed, sectional format direct from the manufacturer to your home with full instructions ready for DIY assembly.
Please Note - delivery is NOT available to the following locations: Isles of Scilly & Scottish Islands
- Purchase Rate 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Representative 21.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed Credit Limit £1200